'It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness' Proverb

Sunday 2 September 2018

Project Use Up Update #8 and Other Products


As expected this month has been a no use up on the project front so this is going to be a pretty quick blog.  I have, however, managed to use up other products over this month.  


Let's start with the never ending Barbara Day even smoother eye primer in Vanilla. I've been able to scrape more from around the sides but it still doesn't look like there is much change here.  I'm half tempted to scrap what's left into a jar so I can actually see any changes, but that might be at the end of the year.


Next is the NYX Dark Circle Concealer Corrector in Light / Pale.  I'm still working on one side of the product, which has gone down a bit this month to the point where I think I will have reached the packaging by the end of the coming month.


Still slow and steady on the Living Nature eye liner in Midnight front.


I decided to set a goal of wearing MUA lipstick in Raven at least once a week in the last two weeks in August and that's had a real impact on getting through this product.  I'm going to keep this goal for the next few months and should be able to get this lipstick finished by the end of the year.  Despite using the other two lipsticks over August they don't seemed to have gone down at all.  I am going to try and get these finished by the end of year, but it will be a push.


Lastly the Argan Oil hair treatment.  Now that I've got into the habit of using this every time I wash my hair I'm starting to see actual progress on this product (though I couldn't get a photo that actually showed the line here).  I have excepted that this product will take a few years to get through, but at least it's on its way out.


I'm also putting my Urban Decay Naked original palette into this post as it's the palette I've been concentrating on this year.  I have decided to only use this palette for the rest of the year as I am thinking about getting rid of it at the end of 2018 as the formula is beginning to change.  There is pan on two of the shadows and I think I can hit pan on two others as well.


Now for the additional products.  Let's start with the Georganics Coconut Oil Toothpaste in English Peppermint.  I've really enjoyed using this and it worked well on my teeth.  It wasn't a big deal using the spatula every time I brushed but I would like to try some of their products which don't need the spatula.  This product is vegan and cruelty free, and definitely worth a look.  Right now I am using some Lush toothtabs, but I will definitely return to Georganics  once these are gone.


And there's the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive.  This is my third tub of this, I really love it as it is very effective at removing dead skin and making my skin soft.  Sensitive obviously as I have sensitive skin, this is vegan and cruelty free.  I will definitely buy this again, but only after I have finished my other face mask.

My progress so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment