'It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness' Proverb

Sunday 13 January 2019

Project Pan 2019


This will be my third year of actively working through the products that I own and I'm going to go back to calling it panning as it is mainly make-up products this time around.  In fact, this year is going to be the year of lip products and once they are gone that will be all the lip products (in my makeup) I actually own gone.  All the items on this project are long lasting products so this year is going to be a bit of a stretch, but it'll be worth it.



To start with I'm rolling over three products from last year that still have a bit of work to get rid of and that is the NYX Dark Circle Concealer Corrector in Light / Pale (15 g), the Living Nature eye liner in Midnight (7.1 cm), and the Argan Oil hair treatment (that I'm now using as a moisturiser) (3.4 cm).  



I'm also adding in The Body Shop black liquid eyeliner (10 g) I got in a Christmas advent calendar to this as I'm trying to reduce the amount of liquid products I have in my make up bag.



Now for all the lip products.  They are the Urban Decay lip liner in Ozone (2.3 cm), the Barry M lip liner in Red or 3 (6.2 cm), The Body Shop lip liner in Hot Date (10.7 cm), Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani lipstick in 714 (I can't wait to wear this, I love the colour) (2.9 cm), and lastly The Body Shop Matte lip liquid in Tahiti Hibiscus (15 g).



The two face products I have in here are the NYX Powder Blush in Taupe (20 g) that I use as a contour product and The Balm highlighter in Mary-Lou Manizer (55 g).  I'm not intending to pan these completely as that would be impossible, but I would like ti hit pan on them.  I haven't touched the highlighter at all so this should be a good way of seeing how it looks on me.



Lastly it the Buxom eye shadow palette in Dolly's Wild Side (120g).  This was given to me as a gift many years ago and I just haven't given it the use it deserves, so whilst I will still dip into the other palettes I own as well, this will be the one I concentrate on.  The colours are beautiful so it should be pretty easy.

I've updated my 'Getting rid of stuff' page so I can see where I still need to do some work, but it's looking much better this I started all this.  The one category that hasn't changed much is the body moisturiser category and that's because when I was asked what I wanted for Christmas I said moisturiser as I will always need some.  That supply should last me for most of the year when I will probably ask for it again to stock up for next.

Are you doing a project pan this year?  If so what are you panning?

No comments:

Post a Comment