'It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness' Proverb

Sunday 20 March 2016

App of the moment: Logical Harmony


I've been following Logical Harmony's blog and YouTube channel for a while now. To me these are both great places to find out about companies that are cruelty free, vegan, or both, and I trust the information Tashina provides, especially as she always researches all the products.  

One of the most useful parts of the Logical Harmony website is the 'What brands are cruelty free and vegan?' page which provides a list of companies that are cruelty free, which are not cruelty free, or which they are still waiting to hear back from.  

They are all pretty easy to find and I love that you can also find out which companies are also vegan and which have parent companies that do test on animals.

The reason I choose this list over any other you can find online is because of how thoroughly they check each company - doing a lot of research themselves and only including companies that are prepared to complete the documents they send out. As far as I'm aware there is no money involved to get on the list and it's also updated on a weekly basis, so you can be sure of the most accurate information.

Tashina has also provided an explanation on how you can turn this page into an app on your phone for both the iPhone and other Android phones. 

It's safe to say it's now my go to before I buy any new beauty products and I will be using it to move more towards vegan products as well.  Do you have any apps that you use to help you make more ethical decisions?

No comments:

Post a Comment