'It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness' Proverb

Saturday 7 January 2017

Project Pan for 2017

As last year's project pan went pretty well and helped me get rid of a number of items I really don't need I decided to do it again in 2017.  This year there are 24 products I want to use up, which seems a little more realistic, and in some of the areas I should be able to add to the items as the year goes on.

So, starting with the eyes:

  • Natural Collection in Sable
  • Natural Collection in Sea Shell
  • The Body Shop in Coconut About You eye shadow
  • The pink / purple eyeshadow from a H&M palette
  • Max Factor in Untamed Green
  • The gold eyeshadow from a H&M palette
  • A The Body Shop purple eyeshadow, but I can't remember the name it's so old - ops
  • Urban Decay Naked 1 palette - am counting this as one product for now
  • Barbara Day Eye Primer in Vanilla (Tescos)
  • e.l.f. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder in Sheer
  • Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner in Superblack


  • For the face and lips I have:

    • Bourjois Color Boost in Orange Punch
    • NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
    • Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray (travel size)
    • Makeup Academy Pressed Powder in Shade 4
    • Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Cendre De Rose Brune

    For nails I have the roll over nail polishes from last years Project Pan:
    • Barry M in Cyan
    • Barry M in Black
    • Barry M in Bright Red
    • Max Factor Glossfinity in Raspberry Blush 
    Hair, face, and body:
    • Jean Paul Gaultier Eau De Parfum in Classique
    • Wella System Professional Polish Cream
    • Faith in Nature Replenishing Aloe Vera Eye Gel
    • This Work Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
    This should be a good selection of products that will be easy to get through and those that I'm expecting to take the whole year to ensure I keep my motivation going.  It will also mean that I will have gotten rid of all the non-cruelty free products I have left in my home. 

    As usual I will keep a note of my progress.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment