'It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness' Proverb

Sunday 3 December 2017

Project Pan Update #11 and Other Products


I knew this month was going to be quite a slow month when it came to using up products, especially as I've added products in.  So it's not surprising I haven't really got a lot to talk about.


Let's start with the eyeshadow.  I've been using the Urban Decay Naked original palette every time I wear makeup (about three times a week now).  There's more of a pan on Toasted and some very small dips in the other eyeshadows, but nothing obvious.  I'll carry on working on this palette alone until the end of the year and then I'm going to make a few small changes.


The Barbara Day eye primer isn't really showing any further improvements, but at least I now know it's going down.  Always a good thing.


As usual the MUA powder foundation in Shade 4 and Bourjois blusher in Ceidre are not showing any signs of change.  I'm going to keep using these until 2018 and then they'll be going in the bin, so I'll do my best to use as much as possible.


Now for the items I've added in for this last two months.  The Pacifica perfume in Tuscan Blood is going down pretty quickly and I should be finished with it in the beginning of December.  Always nice when one of the products is easy to use.  I'm actually enjoying the smell much more than I thought I would, but I probably won't buy it again.


The Zoya Pixie Dust nail varnish in Dahlia has also gone down quite quickly (probably because I need to put on three coats everyone I use it), but I don't think it'll be finished by the end of the year.  Still, it's my last mail varnish so that's not too bad.


I had hoped the Neal's Yard lipstick in Persimmon would have been a little shorter by now, but it seems to be taking its time.  It's a nice colour for the season though, so I don't mind wearing it on a regular basis.  It's the only lipstick I'm going to concentrate on right now, but I will be adding more onto next year's project.


Lastly the Living Nature eye pencil in Midnight.  I knew this product would take a very long time to use up, but I just wanted to start it now in preparation for next year's project.  It's a very soft pencil and pretty easy to use, but it doesn't have the best staying power ever.


The last product I'm going to write about here is the Jāsön's Sun Facial Sunscreen.  This is a great product, is easy to use, protects my skin well, and I have no reactions (both in the allergy or spot department) to it.  I have a few other SPFs I want to use up first, but once they are gone I'll be buying this again.

To see my progress so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment